: Squirrel Songs VII : : Squirrel Songs VII :

Great songs !

Send me a message if you'd like one of the songs from this episode; I have them in full quality.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Absolutely hilarious

I lmaoed right when I heard "fck up my carpet" haha.

This animation shows the skills of story-telling, and proves that you don't need to be a good animator to present good material.

Well done Stamper!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

HA! XD;

Excellent job, Aran (:
You never fail to amaze everybody with your original comedy (Y)
Best: The exaggeration of the character's attitude, which can relate to many people who were looking forward to the release of the game
Improvement: uhhh... hmm. Play the game first so you can include scenes that relate to the game's content. (Sorry just trying to think of something haha)

Nonetheless it was excellent (: Love ya~

-JJ

Basic Madness Walk Tut Basic Madness Walk Tut

Good~

This is good to prepare people that are gonna make something for Madness Day. Good one~
Throw in some more movement techniques and effects, and maybe some body angles, and it'll be great~

Sunny Dance Sunny Dance

sigh

it didn't scare me or anything >_> im really annoyed of those pop-out-at-you things. they all suck, and the world's used to them now. please stop trying and get a soul.

Gamesdisk responds:

hmmm.... looking at your flashes....
I think you better take your own advice

Maple Story: Pianus Maple Story: Pianus

Pretty good and satisfying~

It's really good, it just doesn't have that "zing" you kno? if you added more sprite effects, and finally: put up a host and make it online, THEN it would be awesome and front page material. otherwise, good practicer.

Drkgodz responds:

I know... That is why I am working on zakum! It is a new thing, so it is interesting.
And I can't make it online... do you know hard that would be?
-.-

Last Encore Last Encore

Excellent!

Well done =P keep it up, great start~

LastEncore responds:

Certainly.

Yo Slut Yo Slut

Nice

Really good, but you need better vocal effects.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
wyldfyre1 responds:

haha glad you like it... The vocal effects we put in were just to be funny.. i mean c'mon weren't those funny as hell? haha

- Do you want me - - Do you want me -